We Are Hiring!
Senior Accountant - Ottawa, ON
Publish at: 2021-08-12
If you are craving for a step further in your career, our firm has created the path for you. We are a local accounting firm based in Ottawa and we are now looking for a senior accountant to join our team. This will be a full-time position with a detailed job description below. This position will offer plenty of exposure to tax planning opportunities that could refine your skill sets to success. Learning and coaching among our staff are always encouraged as we promote self-advancement in our office. In addition, we have a great culture and working environment.
• Lead and review compilation engagement duties, including but not limited to making appropriate year-end adjusting entries, drafting year-end financial statements, preparing year-end working papers, and completing corporate tax returns;
• Coordinate and monitor the engagement workflow process;
• Supervise, train, and motivate junior staff;
• Manage our small business client accounts, and interact directly with the clients to address their day-to-day issues;
• Represent clients and communicate with CRA during compliance audit;
• Provide advanced business and tax strategies to owner-manager clients.
• Prudent and attention to detail;
• Good work ethics and professional conduct;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Ability to work and research independently and as part of a team;
• Willingness to work overtime during busy seasons;
• A minimum 2 years experience in public accounting and tax;
• Working knowledge of Office suites, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, and Sage 50.
Please forward your application to Evan Gao: email@example.com by August 23, 2021.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.